“Wow! Wasn’t expecting those! They’re amazing!”
Sara’s response to the first round of page designs for the website
Established garden design, planting & consultancy
The business challenge:
How to rebrand Bluestones to stand out as distinctly different from other garden design consultancies in Oxfordshire?
Sara (the client and business owner) wanted to rebrand Bluestones to stand out, not just in order to secure market share, but to reflect her individual style, personality and approach to garden design – and to connect with the right customers. To engage with the people who would most value her offering and who she would be happiest working with.
“it’s a piece of artwork in itself”.
Sara’s response to her new business card
What we did to help the client achieve their objectives:
- Created a new brand identity to reflect Sara’s lively personality and original approach – to distinguish Bluestones from other garden design consultancies in Oxfordshire
- Designed a logo and visual identity to stand out on items as diverse as her email signature and tyre covers, planting plans and other printed materials – as well as online
- Designed all stationery, including both portrait and landscape letterheads and ‘Bluestones North Star’ for garden design drawings
- Designed and built a website, www.bluestonesgardendesign.co.uk, to meet specific business objectives (principally to present the offering, clearly and attractively, to people whose friends and neighbours have recommended Bluestones)
- Planned the structure and page-by-page content of the website
- Took care of everything relating to domain name, website hosting and set-up – so that Sara did not need to get her head around the technology involved
- Advised on copy style, and
- Assisted with blog strategy.
“I’m pleased to say that even though I haven’t been blogging I’ve had three people find me just via my website and contact me for work. So we obviously did a great job.
A snippet from one of Sara’s emails shortly after the website went live.
“… my website is much admired by everyone I’ve spoken to and is directly the cause of two new business leads (from cold), so we definitely did a brilliant job together.”
“Getting lots of positive feedback about the new site!”
To quote from two of Sara’s emails sent shortly after the website went live.
“Pavoni Creative have been an invaluable partner in the development of my company branding and website. Spending time to really explore and understand my requirements and going above and beyond to ensure the project fulfilled all my criteria and more. I could not be happier with Pavoni Creative and their expertise and will continue to use their services. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who wants a bespoke, high quality service that exceeds their requirements.”
Sara Southey, owner of Bluestones Garden Design