Dickenson Consulting project...
“Everyone comments on the professional quality look & feel of my business card.”
Hanna Dickenson, Managing Director
Growing pharmaceutical project management consultancy, supporting major biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical drug development programmes in the UK and overseas
The business challenge:
How to rebrand to achieve a brand identity and online presence to enable the business to compete effectively with larger scale businesses operating globally in the same arena?
What we did to help the client achieve their objectives:
- Created a strong brand identity
- Created a clean, clear logo and visual identity to rebrand. Hanna Dickenson, the business owner, briefed that this must appeal particularly to one specific sector of the pharmaceutical industry, without excluding others. It was also critical for the new logo to work on everything from business cards to PowerPoint presentations.
- Designed and built a commercially effective website, www.dickensonconsulting.co.uk, to present the services offered to international biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies
- Advised on search engine visibility and write some of the web copy
- Designed an email signature, compliments slip and business card
- Designed a PowerPoint template for presentations
- Trained Hanna to use Google Analytics and update web content, and
- Advised on ongoing marketing, both online (including social media) and offline.
“I have recently used Pavoni Creative for some re-branding work for my project management consulting business. This work has involved designing a new logo, business cards, website and email signature. Sarah certainly has an excellent grasp of marketing and a wonderful creative mind which has been so helpful. It has also been great fun working with Sarah, she is very personable and really tries to get you the design you want. We will certainly be using Pavoni Creative again in the future to further extend our website amongst other things. Highly recommend!”
Hanna Dickenson, Managing Director, Dickenson Consulting Ltd.