Fledgeling business (now award-winning) making luxury artisan chocolates for both corporate (bespoke) and individual customers
The business challenge:
How to transform a ‘kitchen-table’ artisan business into a professional artisan business with a brand identity and e-commerce website that would appeal to both individual and corporate customers?
Trish (the client and business owner) knew from initial trading in the Hampton Court area that customers loved her chocolates, and already had a ‘DIY’ website. In addition to reaching individual chocolate-loving customers from further afield, she wanted to target the corporate chocolate market, both online and off. She also specifically wanted a visual identity to complement her highly evocative business name.
What we did to help the client achieve their objectives:
- Created a powerful brand identity
- Created a distinctive logo and visual identity to complement the Cloud Cocoland name
- Designed and built an e-commerce website to sell luxury chocolate and chocolate club membership to individual customers – and to present the bespoke corporate offering to big organisations
- Took care of everything relating to domain name, website hosting and set-up – so that Trish did not need to get her head around the technology involved
- Advised on all matters relating to successful e-commerce
- Advised on search engine visibility (SEO) and wrote some of the web copy
- Designed, wrote and ran a Google Adwords campaign, and
- Provided ongoing support with issues such as image-editing.
Sarah is a fantastic & creative web designer. She designed my entire website from scratch, including a new company logo, and I get compliments on my website from almost every customer it brings me. Sarah created me a beautiful & professional looking website that attracts big name brands to work with us, and she also provides ongoing support to suit my needs & budget. I can’t recommend her enough!”
Trish Hawkins, business owner, Cloud Cocoland